Wednesday, January 12, 2005

LSE - Low Self Esteem..

Sigh sigh..It's my 3rd mth at my new job and i think i suffer from acute LSE..For the first assignment which I was doing, this joker(read:obnoxious, bitchy) from the company replied my mail in a very nasty manner after i requested some doc from her. No, I do not know her, no contact with her watsoever, it so happened she was the Fm for this particular subsidiary of my client and I needed some doc from her. She blasted me in the mail, saying I was unprofessional in not replying her mail ASAP and keeping quiet when a mini battle was going on in cyberspace!wat the %$%*^@#! For her information, it was past 6 and my official knockoff hr is 530(thank god!).Her emails were in caps and commanded me to call her at a specific time sharp and no, I was not allowed the pleasure of her sendin me the docs, instead if I needed them so urgently, i can jolly well come down at specific time to view them.Never in my life in my previous form was i subjected to such treatment!

Then yesterday, I received a mail from my second client, this time round, she said that I do not know the operations of the co at all and all my comments are inaccurate!! wat the @#%^&! They were accurate at the pt of discussion but not when the report is issued??? FYI, this email is sent to my manager as well...

ok..now u understand y i feel so low and down..sigh sigh sigh..

Thank god for this lump under my eye yesterday so that I cld just go home and cuddle in the warm blankets and try to forget the whole saga...maybe i'm just not cut out for this line huh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home