Hmmm...day at work :)
well well..day 9 in gd old Jakarta, finally get to travel after being grounded for so so so long..of coz, the last time i left the country was in Dec 2005! but that was on personal expenses not compliments of my 'beloved' company. :) love spending someone else's money..hahaha..maybe can save enough to purchase some nice expensive bags..
shld be working now but I'm totally bored stiff. I know I have things to do,maybe running out of time actually, but who cares..more files on the desk,on the floor, on the chairs..more artificial, auditor's phrases and smiles..somehow, the facade of being smily all the time has become me. Just had a conversation with Kay the last time, abt facing pple with a smily bubbly face all the time. Think the only time when I stop smiling is when I get home or when I fall asleep. :P So how much is real? hmmm...then again, I had stopped wondering abt being true to myself or pple these days..or so I tot. Seems like that conversation brought back feelings/thoughts which I should keep to myself.
Anyway, enough of self-accessing crap, the whole idea just created more headaches.
It's really difficult working in an environment which you don't understand even the simplest thing- language. Use my smiles and basic hand signs to get past pple..will inform you the day when I need to bring a drawing board out to convey msges.
Food here is gd..cheap..except I think I might just end up getting bird flu..raw egg in porridge! cld have sworn my stomach feels weird..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home