Weddings...
Attended 2 weddings on Sat - Church wedding of BF's cousin and my own cousin's.Woah...that place looks like Mandai crematorium!Well, amazingly enough, I seem to be the only one who thought so because BF's mom was going ' Next time you guys get married, we'll hold it here too yah.' Think my eyes must have shown my horror, coz BF refused to look at me. Then again, could be coz of the married topic that created this dazed I'm-So-Not- Here look. Well...we had a semi serious talk just the day before (I just love having such talks!) about the married thing.
Me: Not that I want to get married like right now or next yr you know..
Him: No? You sure?
Me: NO! of coz not! I did mention 2 yrs later right? Before I hit the grand old age of 30. I'm only wondering if it would ever be my turn..
Him:Ok, so you are asking me not to waste your time right?
Me: More like my emotions...
Him: Hey! Like I'm not serious about you! I spend every min of my non-work and non-sleep time with you. If I'm not serious, why would I do all these??
Hmm....ok, makes some sense.
Him: hey, you are so hooked on me! (*evil laughter) so much so you are wondering if I would run away! You want me to make a reservation first? (* with a smirky grin)
Me: NO! Full house! No more reservations! Bloody hell!
Him:You are being difficult on purpose!
Hmmm...of coz, and you think you had it made..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home