Back to IBP
Here I am, back in ulu Jurong. Somehow seems to be better than being at Cross Street.
Generally feeling down and depressed these days. Too much work, too little sleep, not much appreciation (sounds familiar). Well it's tough when you have to deal with nonsensical stuff like..:
a. Debt collection. " can you call the client and ask them why they have yet to pay this 150K bill???" Yay, can list 'Loanshark' in my resume...which I should be updating real soon.
b. Secretary. "hey, why you use the wrong letterhead?? Didn't you realise??" Hey, if I send the bloody thing to you to review, you shld have spotted the error before the boss did right?If not, why the hell do I need you for??? Basically, this will show up in my appraisal as ' blind to format of letters'.
c. Pre-schooler. " Can you pls highlight the changes you made to this letter based on this template which I gave to you earlier?" FYI, once again,if I send this to you for review, then you better spot the differences yourself??? Why is the firm paying you close to 10K to delegate such work? OH I get it....get paid more, delegate more. No wonder I always end up doing such rubbish.
I could have sworn I was supposed to be an auditor..identity crisis

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home