Pending trip to BKK
It's Friday today. On normal occasions, I would be delirious with joy. Not so today though, too many unhappy things have happened this wk. Well...maybe next wk will be better. :)
Going Bangkok again with boyfriend. Seems like we are always popping by Thailand..haha..the last time we were there was in July, then Krabi in Oct and now, Bangkok again! Haha...we do really like to shop. Despite us being only together for a grand total of 8mths, we have travelled together twice..and thrice soon. How're the trips so far, you ask? Fun, but I guess both of us behave similarly at different times.
a. When I'm tired and grouchy, he's hyper. I get grouchy n tired without food, put food into him and he would start to doze...
b. When I'm rushing to get things done, he's lazing around (ok, vice versa)
c. When I prefer to laze in bed and not leave the room till the sun is vertical to the buildings around me, he thinks spending too much time in bed is wasted since we have so many things to do(read: shop).
d. He conks off almost immediately in bed..while I need to wind down n have a nice short chat...I see orange spotted sharks/bats
But we do have fun...when I'm not being high-strung. :)
Looking forward to the Bangkok trip..think going on trips make us closer and more understanding towards each other's habits and quirks.
I'm normal...he's the one with the quirks. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home