Sunday, December 17, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Lazy rainy sunday, the perfect day to stay in and snore the day away...that is, if I snore..:) had a fun-filled day yesterday, although it was rather anti-climatic. BF was supposed to meet THE parents.Unfortunately, due to tight deadlines, even the bosses were not spared. Spent the afternoon hanging out at home with Bro and XW as chaperons.
Door bell rang.. 'DingDong!'
Me: Hey, can you check to see if it's the delivery man?
BF: OKie!
Me: Can't be my Bro though, he has the keys.
Silence..
BF: Hey, hi!
Was my Bro. Came walking out from the kitchen, smell of garlic in tow.
Me:I thought you had the key?
Bro: yes...but I feel like ringing the door bell...*sheepish smile*
2 seconds of silence then laughter from me. The usually sharp BF caught on 2 seconds later..hahah...
His Ex smsed him in the afternoon, with a scary sms..' Strangely, I missed having you in my life'.
WOAH! Where did that come from???I was convinced it was due to the sms he sent earlier on last Sat, when we bumped into her at Sentosa. He replied' It's been a yr. I'm sure you moved on well.' Of coz, Ms Chai has to add in her 2-cents worth.. ' I'm very happy with Stacy.'
She called subsequently.Had a long-assed conversation with her, lasting a total of 10 mins or so. Seemed longer to me though, I was sulking and damn close to losing my temper. Though actually, I was more disturbed than ever. Guess the bottomline is why is he still in contact with her? He explained, I listened. But did I hear...I wonder,
BBQ ended. Went to his office place to pick up some calendars for his mum.He left his phone w me. Found 2 sms from her, on 30 Nov when I was in Tianjin. Seems like she wanted to ask him out for lunch but he said he refused. Why didn't you tell me, I asked. SMS was in 'deleted' box instead of Inbox. Forced an explanation. He got riled abt me not trusting him and the relationship. Should I trust him I wonder?
Confused state...don't know what I shld do. He said I should trust him and that this relationship is nothing like the one he had with her. Should I believe? I have no idea.
Will just wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home