Friday Nite
What a way to spend a Fri evening. Was supposed to meet up with some ex colleagues but decided to fly their kite after getting a better deal - meeting up with the Gang and visiting E's place. :)
Not only that, I did something crazy as well- permed my hair. Sheesh...what have I done? The last thing I wanted was to look my age, ok, look much older than my age as well.
Shld I?But it will make me look older...but maybe I will look better leh!Hmmm....hair seems a bit limp these days. Then again, maybe a trim will suffice to make it look better. Hmm.....
You get the drift huh? People say that when a girl goes for a major change in hair-style, she's trying to get a new start or at least forget something. Hmmm....my way is usually to go somewhere far away, preferably for 2 wks to get over something. Is something bothering me?
Had fun at E's place. Everyone was dishing out advices, to whomever listening. Haha....acting blur and pretending not to know anything at all is damn fun. But guess K's conscience just does not allow her to persist in the facade. Me? I would have gladly continued playing along. :)
R dropped unconscious in his loo. Thank God he was at his own place. Last thing we want is to cart him back home. Heard he's dead weight when drunk. :)

3 Comments:
aiyo... dun say till so jialat lah... he didn't drop in the loo.. he decided his serta mattress more comfy to lie on than the iranian rug... lol...
yep. he IS dead weight. but such a hilarious and entertaining drunk, we don't mind help carry if the need arises. ;D muahahahahaha!!!
hey, since when is the floor of your loo your bed as well???
Post a Comment
<< Home