Friday, May 09, 2008

I like to travel

Stuck at the client's office, surfing ebay (again), blogging (again) and watching time flies..today is the last day at this office (thank god) and I can't wait to leave this place and go shopping! :)

I like travelling..like the feeling of being on board a plane, stoning and watching movies on the small screen. Like the idea of arriving in a new place and staying in a hotel. Have not travelled for work since August 2007..miss spending money on behalf of the company. ;)

Wish to go for another holiday. Just came back from Perhentian and enjoyed the relaxed time I had, that is, for the last 2 days. I went for the diving course but when I was under water (10m!!!), I totally freaked out. Somehow, I just don't like the idea of being totally surrounded by water. Seeing the island disappears before me just scares me to hell. Clearing masks in the pool was bad enuff...I apparently talked in my sleep, saying ' I DON"T WANT!' Must be the mask clearing incident. :) BF got so worried that he would rather I not do it. Well...my instructor told me to come back soon so that we can continue. He said to continue when I really want to do it, and not for someone else...hmmm...pretty sharp yah.

Took the train back from Perhentian. Not a bad experience, at least I could sleep horizontally. But had 'Train Legs' (after Sea Legs) for the whole day...hahhahahaha...

I need to travel again..for work or leisure..leisure will be the best! But where next....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home