Where did the weekend go???
Sigh...the weekend came and went in 48 hrs..sigh...
Had a solid 10 hrs of sleep on Sat, thank God! Had been surviving on 6 hrs every day during the wk. Hmmm....what did I do on Sat?? Oh yes! I ventured into Orchard to get a pair of sandals. :) Was supposed to meet BF for lunch/tea at 245 but that guy actually LEFT his house at 245. It's almost a sin not to flare up at him...so I gave him the face which means 'I'm so going to ignore u' . Well, he was definitely apologetic and tried to make me laugh..but I'm not that easy man!Anyway, after this episode, he shld know better..I hope.
Bought a pair of cute sandals from Betula (some co licensed by Birkenstocks). Looks cute and beachy..heehee...then BF went to attend his friend's wedding and I went to spend more money at the hairdresser..
"Lavender brown"- that's the colour of my hair now..Yes yes, lavender is purple but my hair is really just Brown. When the towel came off my hair, I was like, ' OH SHIT! Mistake no 2..in the space of 2 wks..' Well, it really does not look that bad..or so I say to console myself.
Met BF and his friends at Great World City after that hair episode. Pretty nice friends..but felt a bit awkward, which is normal I guess. :)
BF's take on my hair:
'You know, you just have to leave your hair past your chest and you can be the next Ayumi..'
My response? Rolled my eyeballs to the ceiling.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home