Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hiding...

From what you ask? From my office! I'm hiding at my client's place (remember the one which overlooks the sea?)writing a report..hee...could have done it at my office though. But at least I have no distraction here, except from MSN.:)

Feel better today. Could be the run or maybe because the closing meeting ended yesterday. Either way, it's a good feeling.:) Oh yes, apparently there's a software which can recover deleted data. Now all I need is to get my hard disk drive back...

Bumped into the 2 lovebirds(W & J) yesterday. Those 2 had just eaten at some Japanese place(been there with BF when we first dated...) and were walking along the beach before being spotted by my sweaty BF. Wah..should have seen the glow of happiness on their faces. The glow on ours was purely sweat.

Will be at ECP running again tonight. Good to feel the wind and see kids having fun. By kids, I mean secondary boys and girls. Sigh...wish I was that young again.;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home