Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sick again...naturally

tFell sick again...twice in Jan and once again in Feb. Gdness..what is wrong with me??
Had a nice long walk along ECP yesterday, part of our 'Let's get the fats going' campaign. We were supposed to jog but with my current state (read: asthma) and his current unfit state, we would most likely pass out along the pavement.

Meddled with a new friend's love affair yesterday. Got 'scolded' by BF for being a Kaypoh, as well as poking my nose into where I should not venture. *pout*. Ok, so the new friend is the gf of his BEST FRIEND and I could have created some animosity if I screw up their relationship.
BF: What happened if she mentioned ' But Stacy said..', then you will be screwed! Then I will receive the phonecall from him asking me why is my GF meddling in his love affairs???
Opps...was not thinking...
Me: But she sounded so sad...and pissed as well..I didnot ask her to break up with him what!
Resistance is futile. Was looking forward to getting back to the car so that I can tell her not to mention my name.
Me frantically writing a SMS - 'Hey, can you don't mention to him that you've talked to me? :)'
Then I stared at BF, and deleted the SMS.
He: Huh? Thought you wanted to send?
Me: What happens if he decided to read her sms? Then it would be ' what the hell have you been talking to Stacy abt???"
Let's not risk that...
Checked in with new friend this morning. All is well.:) And I escaped...once again.

Oh yes, did I mention I like to meddle in love affairs? And I think I just had another success story....shhhhh..............:) They don't have to know who I'm referring to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home