Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Status update

Been a while since I blogged...a little status update:
Work: Like s***. Lousy with capital L-O-U-S-Y. On the lookout for a new job..outlook seems more like a new job at an old environment.

Love: Good, great, fantastic...received flowers from BF at the office as I was feeling down (see 'Work'). Friends got all excited and took turns taking pics of themselves with MY flowers...haha...:)

Travel plans: Falling in place...paid for hotels in Rome and Venice already (ie too late to back out). Can't wait!!!! Sheesh...someone pls speed up time.

Cooking: BF bought Gordon Ramsey's cookbook. Whipped up a nice nice risotto(did I spell it correctly?)

Financial position: Not good, soooooooooo not good. See 'Saturday 16th Jul' and 'Travel Plans'.

Saturday (16th Jul): Had dinner at Melt-The World Cafe...BF ate till he had a headache..:) great food, great ambience, had a nice pic taken by the crew there. Bought a $370 backpack (with trolley wheels) from Planet Traveller. WOAH! Have not stepped into Italy but I have been spending like mad...sheesh...

Sunday(17th Jul): Shopping! Bought a pair of Crocs heels...quite pretty lah...;) Was dead tired so fell fast asleep at midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home