View of the sea
For the past few days, I've a view of the sea. Not on vacation but rather, at a client's place with an office facing the waters. It sure beats seeing people wherever you look. Makes me wish I'm at a seaside resort instead of at work.
Vday is coming up. No plans at all since BF is not the kind who celebrates that occasion. Hmmm...do I? Well, in the past, it was just one of those days when I can demand a pressie. But since it was coupled with someone's birthday and our get-together day, a pressie seems to be a must.
Turning 28 in March. What shall I do for that day? Declare an off day for myself? Have to watch my annual leave...running out soon. Then again, maybe I should just ask for a month of unpaid leave just to recharge and rethink my career path. BF's birthday is just 4 days earlier than mine. Maybe we should just hop over to a nearby island to spend the wkend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home