Feeling better
Thursday. For most, it would be 1 more day to Friday! For me, hey this is the last working day of the wk. Took leave tomorrow to go JB with BF. Hee...anything beats coming to work anyway.
House search resulted in a supposedly good find along Onan Rd. It's near Dunman Rd, where all the good food is. Mom said it's quite huge but maybe inaccessible to the main rd where all the buses are. Well, I suggested getting a dog to safeguard the house(yah right)...
Mom: Dog??? You can get a bear if you want to!
Dad: Yah, tiger also can...
Yah yah...jokers..anyhow, I only ask for enough space for a walk-in wardrobe.Hee...
Had a semi-serious talk with BF yesterday.Hmm...thought he would be wondering why I like talking about such stuff and get pissed like what my ex used to do(ex does not believe in serious relationship debriefing session, thinks I spoil the fun mood). Hey, surprise! He actually likes such sessions. Hmmm....that's weird but a relief still since this means I can just talk about my insecurities and stuff. Well, we talked about the usual...actually ended up telling him more about my Ex. Think my ulterior motive was to make him jealous or at least a wee bit insecure..sheesh...waste of time. He asked if Ex was on the verge of proposing. I said nope, but seemed to be on the cards although we did not talk about it. I wasn't that crazy about the idea of marriage then. :) The most serious thing Ex had ever asked was when can he meet my parents, after all it's been like 3 yrs! Opps...not meeting my parents mean less baggage for me if we break up...I know I know, terrible. Teared while talking about Ex. Still feel like the world's nastiest scumbag for what I have done.
The outcome of the conversation? Seemed to improve our relationship somewhat..a deeper understanding? Or clarification on stuff? Guess his relationship with his ex was more serious than mine. They were actually talking about marriage before they broke up. Like living arrangements etc..trying my best not to compare this to our conversations on living together, wedding and household appliances etc. Yes yes, we actually have such conversations. Trying not to get my expectations high and probably not to jinx myself as well.
About his ex? Told him I'm adopting a wait and see and be gracious attitude. Which is killing me of course. But till she strikes again, I'm taking things as they are. Nothing to kick up a fuss about since she's lying low. For now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home