Back in Singapore
Funny techno music in the background…incessant drilling noises..no, not at some construction site, just back in the office. The workers are turning the partners’ room into mini prison cells, toilets not included (to quote my partner). Just heard the bosses stormed into another partner’s room to complain about some furniture & fitting problems..haha..it was quite a cute scene.
By the way, I think there is a voodoo doll out there which is done in my likeness. And the doll is in the hands of THE evil one (will let you know who the hell it is once I find out). Why do I say that? Coz the report which I was working on for 9 days disappeared when I click ‘Save’ (have to re-do); I was pickpocketed in Shanghai, had a health scare last month….sigh……Hey, I’ve been trying to be nice loh, less bitching and donating money to flag-sellers etc…sobsob…
BF made dinner for me last wk – Indian butter chicken pasta. Great food! Except he was adding butter and cream like there’s no such thing as fats….But hey, I’m such a lucky girl to have someone cook for me! Heehee…But I’m going to enroll for some cooking classes, not because I want to cook that much. You know the standing rule? ‘One who cooks does not wash’. And let me tell you, BF uses the entire supply of utensils to whip up a meal!
We baked something new last wkend – Macha Red Bean Mousse cake. Well, it’s been officially renamed as ‘ The Rubber Cake’. Mousse was great, totally addictive. But the sponge cake layer was rubbery. The tasks assigned for this cake? Mousse – BF, Me – sponge cake. :) Even though the cake was rubbery, it was gone after 3 days. :) BF said to bake it again to perfect it…especially after some tips from his pastry chef. Mind you, it may sound healthy but there’s double-cream in it!
All in all, glad to have someone who is willing to cook for me. :) Not only that, he actually enjoys it! Well, will wash for food. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home