Quiet streets
Wednesday,mid-week. Was on the bus in the morning and wondered why the streets of CBD were so quiet today. Hmmm.....no traffic jam or slow moving cars, no rapidly-walking people around on the streets either. Weird. Maybe it's a public holiday today and I was not informed. Darn! :)
Had a slow start to the week. Was on MC for the past 2 days, from the relentless flu virus. Actually, kinda glad that I was away from the office. It is really a pain to come to work. And you know what is worse? Putting on a cheery face. That kills.
Due to lack of ideas on what to do on a wkend, BF and I baked something new - Apple Crumble. I have to admit, it was GREAT. Ok, maybe the recipe should say ' loosely packed brown sugar' instead of 'firmly packed brown sugar'. Hee, yes, it was diabetes-inducing. And yes, I finished a quarter of it in 2 days. Sheesh...
BF's Mum: Hey, what location is gd in Spore?
BF: You want to move house??
BF's Mum: No lah, just wanted to buy you a shop to sell your pastries.
Woah...where did that come from? Hmmm....but it sure sounds like fun. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home